Terms and Conditions for use of Donate to TC website
- In this document:
- “STCMI” refers to Singapore Thong Chai Medical Institution, the owner and operator of Donate to TC website, and includes its officers, directors, agents and employees.
- “Donate to TC” refers to Donate to TC website, its information and/or functions associated with it, whether in part or in whole.
- “User” refers to the donor and/or any third party using Donate to TC.
- Donation transactions must be made using the means specified by Donate to TC.
- All donations are non-refundable.
- STCMI reserves the right at its sole discretion to deny or restrict access to Donate to TC to any party at any time.
- STCMI reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, suspend or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, Donate to TC at any time. Such right may be exercised without prior notice for reasons that may or may not be beyond STCMI’s control, including but not limited to internet, email, network, computer hardware and/or software malfunction, failure, damage or delay.
- User agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer, modify, compile, and/or commercially exploit Donate to TC, and/or in any way whatsoever allow any third party access to Donate to TC for any unlawful or unauthorised purpose.
- Donate to TC is provided on an "as is" and “as available” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, statutory or otherwise. Use of Donate to TC is solely at the user’s own risk.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, STCMI does not warrant and disclaim any and all other warranties, whether express or implied, including but not limited to:
- The accuracy, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of Donate to TC or part thereof, including hyperlinks to or services from other parties; and/or
- That Donate to TC will be uninterrupted or error-free, or that defects will be corrected or that it is and will be free of all viruses and/or other harmful elements.
- STCMI shall not be liable in any event to any user for failure of any service or any damage in connection with access to, use of, denial of access or restricted access to, modification, suspension and/or discontinuation of Donate to TC.
- Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, STCMI shall not be liable for any defect, default, deficiency or malfunction in any device, computer, internet service provider or telecommunication system or network, viruses or other malicious software or denial of service attacks that may affect the use of Donate to TC.
- User agrees that use of Donate to TC is conditioned upon user’s waiver of any right to sue STCMI for damages or losses related to the use of Donate to TC. User shall be responsible for ensuring that all particulars are correct, including but not limited to donor name, identity number, donation amount etc before submission of the donation instruction. No refunds or changes will be allowed once the submission has been made.
- No failure to exercise, nor any delay in exercising, on the part of STCMI, any right under these terms and conditions shall operate as a waiver thereof.
- The headings in this agreement are for ease of reference only and shall not be taken into consideration in the construction or interpretation of this Agreement.
- If any Provision of this Agreement is deemed unlawful or unenforceable, such provision shall be severed from this Agreement without prejudice to all other provisions which shall remain enforceable.
- The construction and interpretation of this Agreement shall be subject to and governed by the laws of Singapore. The user agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Singapore.
- A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall have no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act to enforce any of its terms and conditions.
- STCMI reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to vary the above terms and conditions from time to time. This Agreement may not be varied except in writing signed by a duly authorised officer or representative of STCMI.
- Use and/or continued use of Donate to TC constitute agreement by the user to be bound by the terms and conditions, which may change from time to time. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions, please do not use Donate to TC.